Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Girl Crush: Yes Fashion HBIC's


So yall know I love me some Bey, and after seeing her live in concert on Saturday i'm mos def. a "Ride or Die" for that azz. I watch the Beyonce concert DVDs all of the time and I knew that she was a great performer but I had no idea she was seriously so "extra". She goes all out when performing. On the fashion side Bey is always on her game from contouring designer dresses to skyscraper Giuseppe Zanotti heels.




Any who....
I have a new Girl crush and I love her because of her bold Fashion statements, edgy hair slice, and cut throat statements. Can you guess who it is??>>>>




Amber Rose!! Yes!

Now yall have to admit this chick is bad. What woman do you know who can slice off all of her hair and still look fierce? No one but AMBER!!
I love her style so much. Together her and boyfriend Kanye West will go down as the ultimate fashion icons in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment